Isabel Marant x H&M


Omfg.....

Can we really, just take a moment of silence for this?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Okay, that's it. I literally went bonkers when I found out that Isabel Marant is going to collaborate with H&M, via the Man Repeller! I couldn't believe my eyes. My mouth was left there, wide hanging (with saliva dripping all over due to my perplex mix jubilant, albeit disgusting but, ohwell), eyes literally bulging out and screaming 'OMG OMG OMG' whilst publicizing it all over social media. This was one of the best news that I've ever received after my 6 days of field camp (which includes sleeping outdoors, not being able to bathe, nor any access to internet thus rendering me to be delayed with this much anticipated news). Below is the video. Just watch it. And die in awesomeness.


I've died. Did you? Tell me you did.


Image from H&M, video from Youtube