Phillip Lim Resort 2014



So... I know I haven't been diligently posting up substantial content (which comprises of my daily weekly #ootds and my favorites from season collections) recently. But I have an excuse. In fact two. One being the repetitive I-am-in-a-conscript-army-thus-I-lack-the-time-to-do-so while the other being having to spend more time with my new counterpart (yes, I literally failed to man repel). Whilst I am awake right now at eight in the morning (due to my adjusted body clock to wake up at five thirty every morning) actively thinking of the number of outfits I can create with the banana jacket I received last week from Topshop, I came to a conclusion that this post has to be arisen. So obviously, one of the pieces that I thought would go well with that flamboyant jacket was, my all time favorite garment. The Trousers. That is when I reminisced my escapade.

'Why not share the love I saw on Phillip Lim's website a week ago? Hopefully this will compensate my lack of #ootds.'

Well, really, I hope so.

So I hastily saved the images I deem to be immaculate and conspicuous (I am always with the 'Go big or go home' motto), got them resized and collaged on photoshop, and ta-da! The above images were born (still trying to claim it as part of my own 'creation' but we all know, I took them off from Phillip Lim's webpage). And obviously I was fascinated by Phillip Lim's resort collection this season (next, technically speaking), otherwise I wouldn't be writing a post about this.

Anyway, back to what I was doing: a week ago.

'I should really start my diligent saving regime soon, for that colbalt mini Pashli', I thought to myself, 'Or maybe I should just take another glimpse at it on the website and die in it's epitome of perfection.'

As I clicked on the webpage, there was this sudden uncontrollable force that led me to click on their Collection page. Which eventually led me to be staring at their Resort 2014 collection.

'Omg, I need that, and that, and that', I mellowed, but at the same time, I weltered, 'That must be a hefty price to pay for those trousers!' (Insert a teary face here)

The metallic leathery sheen effect slapped me hard, against my cheeks when those images started flashing towards my face. I was definitely baffled (well obviously), since my crave for a metallic, and slouchy trousers was satisfied. Not to mention those that are of two toned. I literally died, went to heaven and resurrected.

So upon my resurrection, I told myself this: 'I need to start saving up, and stop spending. For the golden pair of trousers. For that trousers.'

I wonder if the aforementioned wish would be satisfied for not...

P/S: Just found out that it costs 980 euros... So yeah...


Images from 3.1 Phillip Lim's webpage.