The Worn-to-Death Shorts

As I further procrastinate my blogging (I know, it's a very long hiatus) whilst giving a legit (and omnipresently used) excuse of 'Omg my life is really busy right now I ain't got no time', I've decided to, you know, just drop by to make a quick visit - and update - over here, as demanded begged asked by two of my friends.

'Since you're at home today with a MC, why not do some blogging?', my first friend asked me, over the overly usage of app technology, aka Whatsapp in short.

So this rendered me to go through all my photographs from the past, the #ootds and the what-i-wores and everything (obviously I'm not in a good shape to take a fresh ootd shot right now), with all the wrecking of brains to come up with a new post idea, sourcing and editing, coupled with me having tissue stuck up my nose and coughing that is synonymous to a dinosaur burping, I was finally enlightened. I saw the light.

Yes, The Light.

A post about a Worn-to-Death piece.



I know, above are only two images of me in a gorgeous paisley printed tailored shorts from Topman, which yes, the print can't really be seen from here, but how does this justify my point of Worn-to-Death? Provided the fact that you guys actually know I've worn this shorts immediately on the next day of purchase, which followed by having it consecutively strapped around my bottom for 2 weekends straight. Talk about hygiene reasons, but here's a fun fact about me, I never wash my bottoms at all. And by bottoms I don't mean my butt.

Alright, just kidding, I wash some of them. Maybe the denim ones only. But lesbi honest, I'm not going to take the plunge of having the print fade after one wash, which would rendition me to bring out another eighty bucks to purchase another piece, with the risk of not having it in my size.

Anyways, the first image was done on a Saturday, where I casually felt like going for a swim in the pool (which turns out to be only a dip and splashing of water because the water was icy cold). I mean, doesn't a soft chambray, short sleeved denim shirt paired with a strappy sandals just screams 'I'm going for a swim!!!!!' No? Alright, just check out my Victoria Secrets-esque legs then.

The latter is then done on the next day (aka on Sunday) where I explored backyards and have finally decided that I should help out to the society by cleaning up garbage with the cleaner at the back. Just kidding, he was photo-bombing me, and I was out to grab some awesome brunch over at Mad Nest. So, what says better than having a soft cotton red shirt, paired with an awesome velvet studded flats that constantly gave wounds to my ankles and a Carrie Bradshaw meets Abu Dhabi clutch?

Former: Shirt's from Topshop, Sandals are from Charles & Keith and the bag is from a lovely local designer Michelle of A Paperbag Project (they're handmade by the way).

Latter: Shirt's from Zara Mens, Shoes are from River Island and Antik Batik Clutch

Okay, that is all. Till I see you guys, maybe in another millennium? I don't know either.


Images from my iPhone