Popping Collars - Not to Be Confused With Poppers



Pardon my face on image one - I wasn't on poppers, the sun was simply too strong and I had left my sunglasses indoors.

Have you stopped doing the whole detachable collar thing because it went out of trend? Or have you placed a halt to it because of the sweltering summer that caused you to overly and unusually perspire at your neck regions which eventually renditioned you to develop redness and then itch you to death? Or have you never even actually started on that trend?

I think you better do.

Since it is actually humid and your parents advised you not to participate in activities that would result you to have difficulties in breathing, I think you shouldn't be a rebel like me. No really you shouldn't. What if you tried to bring your temperatures down to a surreal (but it is the most ideal) state by replenishing on fluids, but your collar ended up obstructing you and you got liquid in your oesophagus that caused you to asphyxiate? What if you actually grew wiser and listened to your parents midway and tried to remove the collar but you couldn't, and you accidentally got it convoluted and tangled up which then strangled you to death? What if before you even tried to remove the collar on, the collar cut off your breath because it was choking on to you so badly, but you've decided that you'll still have it glazed on your neck because you would rather die looking chic than to survive looking shit?

Don't say I didn't double warn you.

Incidentally, I thought of what you thought of too. That is why I had my collar on no matter how intense the heat got, and no matter how much I actually gagged whilst trying to take a sip of water. Lol, I kid. As the temperatures got cooler (who am I even lying, look at my spastic face in the first image), I preferably would like to get a warm cup of coffee to keep me warm but then again, the heat in between my neck and neck collar could actually keep me cozy enough. I skipped coffee. Plus, you save seven bucks on that Starbucks!

Who could I even joke? I spent that seven bucks on an iced cold dark mocha. But hey, I managed to survive with that collar on!

Feist of feistheist.com detachable collar, Topman tartan t-shirt, Zara jeans and sandals

Image credits Mr Big using iPhone 5S