Reiteration of Your Lazy Outfit



How do you look lazy without being repetitive?

I usually find myself entrapped in an abyss that revolves around wearing a white t-shirt loosely tucked into a pair of lowly hung denim shorts - coupled with a belt on occasional 'less lazier' days - and appropriate footwear. I don't see myself alternating my t-shirt and denim shorts out anytime soon, because those are, dare I say it, the most apt clothing that resembles sloth. Maybe I could substitute the white t-shirt for a black cotton piece (which I coincidentally misplaced it), or on more dedicated days, a navy blue v-neck.

But you know, having to reiterate your lazy outfit countlessly and relentlessly wouldn't do much justice to the wearer per se. You'll simply end up as the person coined for 'gross' or 'smelly' because you're immediately assumed to be wearing the same thing you wore the previous day, and two days before (though you may be in possession of 24572352 white t-shirts and 964372 similar denim shorts).

So I was just walking past a recycling joint and I got an epiphany inspired by the 3 'R's. Here's what I thought of:

- Remove the denim shorts and change into its brother (or sister), also known as the jeans. Layer a shirt over yourself.

- Repeat outfit with different shirts, inner t-shirts and jeans. Make sure they are of different colours from the day before lest you want to be known as Oscar the Grouch.

- Reuse this idea until you find motivation to stop being lazy.

Look at all my above pictures, need me to elaborate?

And yes I was lazy on all the days (though it's two but you get the drill). You caught me there.


Exhibit one: Zara tartan shirt aka known as the table-cloth shirt, COS white t-shirt, Zara jeans, Nike Air Force 1 sneakers and 3.1 Phillip Lim 'Ryder' satchel

Exhibit two: Zara denim shirt, Zara breton striped t-shirt which can't be seen here and could be mistaken as the previous COS piece, H&M jeans, Superga red sneakers

Images all done by Imran using iPhone 6